Tatalong

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Winterizing Snowflake earrings

With my first shuttle tatting class behind me, I am thinking about concentrating on needle tatting classes. We didn't get the snowflake done, so am trying to simplify things even more.

Am feeling in a wintery mood with the heat on and summer wardrobe tucked away.

Here's a simple earring that makes up quick for giving away or craft fairs.

As with all my patterns, use them, copy them, do what you wish save publish them as your own.

It's 5 rings If you may with size 20 crochet thread they make up quick for craft fairs and gifts. (I don't like selling what took me HOURS to make for less than ten dollars..... something I made quickly... ok..I can do that.)
3-3b1b1b3-3
(beads go on the shuttle thread)

The picot version is 3-3-1-1-3-3.

Today is my wedding anniversary; my husband reminded me.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Sorry, I can't seem to spell tonight

    Happy Anniversary! I hope yo got a chance to have a little snuggle and do somethng special :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home