Tatalong

Monday, September 04, 2006

red and white celtic button center

Ok here was my project from yesterday.
I need a new camera I know... My 4 year old one needs to be replaced badly!

I'm into the snowflake mode... as I'm teaching a begginer class and I need presents for christmas. I think this one is easy enough for advanced beginners.

Red and White Celtic-tatted snowflake with button center
c. 2006 Janet Perkins

With white:
R 3-3+ to button 3-3 Ch 3-3-3-3-3-3 Repeat 3 more times. Tie and hide ends (in ring 1).
With red:
R 3+to any white ring p 3+to button 3+3 Ch 3-3-3-3-3-3 Repeat three more times weaving from front to back. Tie and hide ends.
With white:
Join to center p of any chain. Ch 3-3-3-3-3.
Join to center p of the opposite color chain. Chain 3-3-3-3-3. Repeat 6 times.
Tie and use ends as hanger.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Tattycat said…

    Hi,
    I like your designs and appreciate you sharing the patterns with us. I just printed the Celtic snowflake and will try to make it, maybe today.
    Thanks again,
    Laura a.k.a. Tattycat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home